Tuesday 12 July 2011

Infection With Flu-Virus

Hi all,
Phil has kindly assigned me 'infection with flu-virus for an A'Level audience' I have already been doing some research into our main protagonists appearance and I think that I am already going to have to work some design magic  to generate some empathy etc.

As an aside I have been in contact with with audionetwork.com in regards to which of their licenses is best to use. Below is a copy of the e-mail that they sent back to me:



Hi Simon,

I hope you are well and thanks for your email.  You would need to license the track under the Corporate license, which is a maximum cost of £95 + VAT.  This will cover you for all corporate usage, worldwide and multiplatform, in perpetuity.

If you would like any further info, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Rachel

I hope that helps clear up at least one issue, I have used Audionetwork before and they have a great selection of scores that are very well categorised so you can find a suitable piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment