Tuesday 25 October 2011

Lifecycle of a Mushroom: Animation First Draft

  • The start has been cut off for some reason.

  • I haven't quite finished the Mushroom sequences at the end and it's missing a couple of rendered sequences.

  • The text cards are still the ones from the original animatic. Will be changing those...

  • Obviously with the deadline looming I dont really have time to drastically change things. I don't think I need to change things drastically so mostly I'm looking for feedback on the editing and pace of things really.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Tom - it's late, and my brain is fogged - but the appeal of this animation is inarguable. There are some timing issues I think - only tiny, but what I want you to consider is using 'clock wipe transitions' to wipe the text cards on and off the screen - in FCP, you would be able to feather the edge of the clock-wipe to keep it suitably soft and vintage, so I'm assuming the same is possible in AE? I think the clock wipes might really help to bed the text cards into the overall momentum of the animation? Anyway - give it a go and we'll talk more so tomorrow (probably during another 'teeth-pulling' seminar of death...) :(

    ReplyDelete